Chubby & Tomato Frogs
Experience Level: Beginner
Nutrition and Maintenance
• Chubby Frogs and Tomato Frogs are insectivores meaning their diet consists of primarily insects.
• They require calcium supplementation and may benefit from a reptile multivitamin as part of their diet.
• These frogs are best fed at night.
|Once every two to three days.
Feed only enough that
can be consumed in an
*Insects should be dusted with a calcium supplement twice
**Crickets should be fed a gut-loaded diet (commercially
• Chubby and Tomato Frogs absorb water through their skin and must be provided with a shallow dish of water large enough for soaking.
• Water bowls should be emptied and refilled daily.
• Habitat should be misted twice daily to maintain humidity levels and provide drinking water.
• Add a water dechlorinator to water provided in the bowl as well as water misted in the habitat.