Sitewide
You are here: myPetSmart.com > Community > Message Boards > Dogs > In Memorial > Get Well Soon > My Two Dogs Got Into A Bag Of Raisins Now Th
Joined: 12/31/1969
User offline. Last seen 42 years 37 weeks ago.

They're brother and sister, both lab mixes, the male has been vomiting on and off for 2 days, but mostly hes been lying around, looking sorry for himself. He had some trouble breathing earlier, nothing serious but he was gasping for breath slightly, and hes drooling a little. He hasnt eaten all day, but he has improved since this morning, and even had the energy to bark when he was outside earlier.

The female was fine up until late this afternoon when she started the lying around/lethargy type of stuff, and she didn't eat her dinner.

I am 20 without a car, the nearest vet is very far away. My mom refuses to take them becase she's sure that it'll eventually flush out of their system but I am very, very, VERY worried. Is there any at-home remedies we could try for them?

Joined: 12/31/1969
User offline. Last seen 42 years 37 weeks ago.

Oh no i feel so bad for you and your dogs!!I know that if that happened to my dogs,I would be extremely worried too.I'm sure it will eventually flush out of there System.I wish i could be more helpful,but i don't really know any home remedies.Giving them lots of water might help.

Sale prices valid in stores and online March 31 - April 27, 2014 unless otherwise noted. In store and online prices may vary. PetPerks® Membership required for most discounts in store.

Any discount or special offer on this website, including PetPerks offers, are not valid in Puerto Rico unless an offer specifically includes Puerto Rico.

Cualquier descuento u oferta especial en esta página, incluyendo las ofertas de PetPerks, no son válidas en Puerto Rico a menos que alguna oferta en específico indique lo contrario.