In Memorial/Get Well Soon en Randio! Randio! Where is my pooh pooh cat? <p>What is this feeling on my chest? My chest feels so heavy as if a rock is tied to my body. I feel so cold inside and yet I know I am perfectly fine. Is that what people call hopelessness? It is like a hole with no bottom. It is free falling without the adrenaline rush. I feel lost. My head feels light as if I were high on caffeine. Just let me hit the ground. I can take the pain. It is the void that I cannot stand.</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:14:37 +0000 Vinnywong 172697 at cancer <p>my cat was diagnosed with lymphosarcoma and i was wondering if anyone else has gone through this and when the bad symptoms start? i love my cat but they say the treatment probably would not work if it did it would be a short time and then she would pass anyway. my cat still is very active wants to eat, doesnt have the yellowish tint she has had in the past ,im alittle confused on what happens next. she doesnt act like a sick cat!</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:36:44 +0000 slfreem 172688 at My dog has been throwing up <p>My dog has been throwing up since saturday evening, he is drinking water but has not eating. What should I do, he is not throwing up constantly but is a little sluggish is walking around.</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Sun, 11 Jul 2010 13:33:43 +0000 virgie49 172643 at Kidney issues? <p>My rat terrier, Randy, hasn't been himself for the past month or so. He never has accidents in the house but for the past few weeks he has had several. It seems that he just can't hold his urine. He can usually go hours between having to go to the bathroom but now its like he has to go much more often and sometimes its like he just can't hold it anymore and either pees a huge puddle or is leaking it out. Last week, Randy woke up shaking terribly and just laying around. He walked reallly slow and seemed like he was in pain. He peed very often and just wasn't himself.</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:19:57 +0000 alisonandrandy 172589 at My two dogs got into a bag of raisins & now they're sick :( help? <p>They're brother and sister, both lab mixes, the male has been vomiting on and off for 2 days, but mostly hes been lying around, looking sorry for himself. He had some trouble breathing earlier, nothing serious but he was gasping for breath slightly, and hes drooling a little. He hasnt eaten all day, but he has improved since this morning, and even had the energy to bark when he was outside earlier.</p> <p>The female was fine up until late this afternoon when she started the lying around/lethargy type of stuff, and she didn't eat her dinner.</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Sat, 03 Apr 2010 01:47:02 +0000 GQAnimalLover 172584 at ~*Sick Dog!*~ <p>Hi, my name is Aimee. I am new to the site and I have two dogs. The reason I came here however, is because my 4 year old female cockapoo has an ear infection. I can not get her to the vet until the end of the week due to doctors appointments of my own. I took her temperature by putting the digital thermomeater under her arm and holding it down like one would do for a child. Please don't suggest doing it the other way. I can't do that! Anyway her temperature is 99.5.</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:07:19 +0000 LucNBail 172558 at Is My Chiuahua UNHEALTHY? <p>Hi everyone,<br /> I think my dog mini is unhealthy and overweight. I don't know what to do about it. Her little tummy is now budging out. She is not excising a lot like she use to she dose not play with toys like she use to. She just sleeps most of the day.<br /> I am afraid for her health I have read horror story's about dogs passing away early in life. I don't know what to do about it.<br /> I have been noticing that the little ones who live in my house feed her left overs like noddles,cheese stuff like that.<br /> I am really scared that my dog will be unhealthy and lazy the rest of her life.</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Sat, 30 Jan 2010 03:08:13 +0000 chihuahualover8 172541 at nervous sustem disease? <p>i have a toy poodle that will be 8 years old this July and he has recently started losing the ability to use his hind legs, now this has happened only twice so i just thought it was part of old age and maybe a touch of arthritis, but just this morning at 6a.m. to be exact he lost use of all 4 of his legs and slowly, over the course of more than an hour, regained enough to walk but is still extremely unsteady. do anyone have any idea of what this may be? I'm taking him to the vet on Monday as soon as they are open. would appreciate any ideas. thanks.</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:53:13 +0000 bfarmer 172519 at Sick Chihuahua <p>Hi everyone,<br /> My pup mini seems to have the flu bug she throwed up on the couch any adivice on what to do<br /> cant take her to the vet till tusday!</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Mon, 04 Jan 2010 04:02:48 +0000 chihuahualover8 172514 at Eye Infection <p>My son's Pekingese left eye had some mucus in it. Looks like a minor eye infection.<br /> He is temporarily out of work and can't afford a vet right now. Any suggestions what we can put in her eye? Any home remedies?<br /> Thanks!</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Mon, 16 Nov 2009 23:56:49 +0000 AbuelaMaria 172435 at My Chihuahua Wont Eat <p>I have a chihuahua she is 5 and in great shape loves to walk and loves to play with toys but for the past few days she will not eat I have tryed everything,<br /> Dose anyone have a idea what is going on with her<br /> she also will not play or go on walks I am probley going to take her to the vet soon.</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:50:41 +0000 chihuahualover8 172430 at Heavy Breathing <p>Hello all..</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Sun, 01 Nov 2009 01:48:51 +0000 quietguy74 172406 at Beagle with Allergies <p>I have a four year old beagle mix. Every fall, as soon as the first leaves fall off the trees, she develops skin allergies. Her feet get itchy, and she develops yeast infections in her ears. She licks her feet almost constantly. The vet put her on an anti-fungal, which clears up the ears, and Atopica for the itchy feet. The Atopica, which works very well for her, costs me anywhere between $75 and $100 per month. Our economic situation is worse now than it was last year, and we can no longer afford the Atopica.</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:57:23 +0000 Lilymoo710 172396 at Starving dog <p>Good day,</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Sun, 18 Oct 2009 15:17:45 +0000 citizenq 172388 at ringworm <p>mother cat was dump off at our house. we later found 6 kittens in the wood shed. half starved. eyes just open, teeth coming in. we have been bottle feeding. lost 2 after 4days. still have 4 and granddaughter and i have ringworn. i know how to treet us but not the kittens. i dont want to have them put down. the vet said to bath them with iodine but it does not seem to be working. any ideas????</p> In Memorial/Get Well Soon Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:22:19 +0000 willsonb 172385 at